Margie's den of wonders...

now that was the catchiest bit of the blog! ;o)

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Good outfits - how they can really make you perky

I am wearing my favourite outfit today. Everytime I wear it I feel good. I know this is a shallow thing to say but I can't help it. Every day of the work week I wake up and think: "Should I wear my linen skirt with that really nice cardigan?" and I decide if I am feeling down enough that I want to be wearing it.

I will admit that sometimes I wear the outfit when it is a good day or just when I am tired and can't think of anything else - but I always feel much better for it...it is all easter jellybean colours and just makes me feel that much more sunny.

Now all I have to do to make my outfit bliss complete is paint my nails and toe-nails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home