Margie's den of wonders...

now that was the catchiest bit of the blog! ;o)

Friday, September 23, 2005

I don wanna work I just want to blog on net all day!

Yes it is Friday and I am actually looking forward to meeting up with my husband tonight...I put on a nice skirt (as opposed to the usual grubbies of a Friday) and even have matching knickers and bra on!

Let's hope that we don't do the usual = go home watch Stargate Atlantis and have him say: "What?" to me when I look at him crossly because my definition of meeting up doesn't mean catching the train and watching him do Sodukos all the way to Sutton!

I feel much more romantic and excited about our relationship these days - I guess I am getting out of my funk that I was in over the summer after my Mum died. I am a newlywed! How cool! Started admiring my rings for the first time - so the level of soppy pathecticness is on the rise...and I am going to wallow in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home