Margie's den of wonders...

now that was the catchiest bit of the blog! ;o)

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Something sinister afoot...

This little title is how I feel...

Am attempting to purchase my first suit - for a Christmas party which is coming up...so far...no joy! If I wanted to show off 90% of my t*ts...no issue...a plethora of Christmas t*t-showing dresses for your viewing pleasure Madam! If I fancy a gold lamé/sequined mini-dress I have a wide selection...but me...all I want is to buy a formal suit. I am stuffed!

Was at M&S again today...and must admit that I am now feeling down hearted!!! After wrestling my way into the dressing room - annoyed and overheated from dodging a persistant Assian lady who seemed to be everywhere at once around the clothes I wanted to look at - I tried on a hilarious set which I could either have fit my waist (which is small) or my boobs (which are big) but not both...so either look like a tart in a badly fitted suit...or look like a nun in a badly fitted suit! :::sigh::: Am now in fashion crisis mode!!!!

Where are Trinny and Suzanna now?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home