Margie's den of wonders...

now that was the catchiest bit of the blog! ;o)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday, the last day of our week off

Time off means good food and drink and...

Time off means good food and drink and then lots and lots of time at the gym. After our adventures in Dorset we made our dutiful way back to the gym this AM. Got on the running machine and had one of those balking moments where you body just says: "Um..Actually Margie...I would prefer not to run up this artificial hill...In fact I think I will now make it impossible for you to continue..How about them apples?"

First day in iPod land

What I may not have mentioned in my previous post was that apart from his general genius a choosing holidays my husband is also a complete star who bought me an iPod Nano (8GB) and so I enter the land of the connected and plugged in that you will find on the running machines. There are positives and negatives to this new experience. On the plus side I can listen to the music I want (Eminem baby...and loud!!!). On the down side I do have a little bit of learning to do with this new equipment so that when I am giving it large on the running machine I don't suddenly start hearing Blue Rodeo love songs kick in and ruin my vibe. I reckon that this little purchase will lead to others; just like the camera I bought for Darren...(new lense please wifey!).

Arms heavy...hard to type

I guess that I am feeling a bit tired right now and no amount of Costa Coffee or cups of Twinnings tea will sort it out...I am definitely in need of some serious time at the gym, and I mean everyday!

The real problem I am experiencing is that I really like to cook these days and the thing is that I also like to bake and so naughty me has been making the most tempting oatmeal biscuits and hubby and I are eating them! Thank goodness for our efforts in the rolling countryside of Dorset or else our asses would look like barn doors!

Monday, Monday, can't love that day...

So it is back to work tomorrow. I have to say that it would be really really nice not to have to go back..Like Euromillions win would be a good thing on Friday...this I have been told is not financial planning, but a girl can dream right?! Well I shall shoot off to sort out laundry and various other tedious Sunday jobs which help to remind me what duty is again after our splendid week of time off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home