Margie's den of wonders...

now that was the catchiest bit of the blog! ;o)

Friday, December 01, 2006

That tingle at the back of your neck...

Weird confession time with a lengthy explanation

I sometimes joke that I have a girly spidy-like sense that let's itself be known by a tingling in the back of my neck and shoulders. This sense would be really great - if only it were to portend the arrival of something important - sadly it is restricted to when I am out shopping or at the hairdresser and I feel that I am being looked after. This is actually sort of sad - for more than the obvious reasons - because it indicates that my usual level of operation is so low that when I get good service or someone is taking care of me I get a euphoric feeling...can you say sad indictment of my experience and of my self-worth?

All this to say that not only did a get a suit (a steal at 155.00 pounds when you throw in a tailored shirt and really good camisol)...but walked out of the shop feeling like a million quid!!! Thank you helpful ladies at Mexx - Covent Garden shop!

P.S.: Those killer shoes I have only ever worn on my wedding anniversary look FAB with the new suit...my man will want to get me a burkha I look so smoking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home